Whatever the size of your charity, we can empower you to run your own free Will campaign, doing away with unexpected and expensive ongoing costs. By adding our trusted market-leading online Will writing app to your website, you can capture supporters’ good will in the moment, enabling them to write a fully legal Will for free within just 10 minutes
Powered by our online Will template, designed and supported by Honey Legal’s SRA regulated solicitors ensuring your supporters get the best advice and service when making their Will.
ActiveWills is a Honey Group companyFind a Cause!
• Initial setup cost of just £200 plus VAT
• Low-cost annual membership, just £100 plus VAT
• Membership includes creation of Wills, storage, marketing and full reporting
• Simple, straightforward process to set up and run
• All Wills overseen by regulated professionals either online, over the phone or face to face
• Free marketing materials, banner ads for your website, image bank, and email templates
• Free point of Sale Promotional materials, including:-
› 5 x A3 and 5 x A4 posters
› 100 x free Will scratch cards
› 100 x DL leaflets
› 1 x retail stand for leaflets and scratch cards
We called our service the Charity First Legacy Programme for one very simple reason: everything it does is designed to benefit charities first and foremost. ActiveWills is committed to achieving this. So much, in fact, that we’re making this Charity First Promise
Pay just £100 a year plus VAT no matter how many Wills ar written
One easy-to-promote, easy-to-use process with storage, marketing and full reporting included
All Wills are written online, over the phone or face to face, and are overseen by our SRA regulated solicitors
ActiveWills and The Honey Group believe in doing the right thing. We’re a family businesses that value trust and integrity. We’re committed to helping people put family first.
This programme enables your supporters to put their families first, whilst helping your charity to continue delivering its valuable work.
Realtime reporting. Detailed demographics
Our intuitive dashboard will enable you to track the number of Wills completed and the predicted amount raised in your legacy bank. You will also be able to access a GDPR compliant opted in data list of supporters.
It couldn’t be simpler. Just follow these four steps:
1. Sign up at activewills.com/charity/register
2. Register your interest - don’t worry, you’re not signing up to anything that’s final – you’re just giving us some details so we can get in touch
3. Accept a call - an ActiveWills representative will get in touch with you to set up your legacy programme
4. Take control! Once your online Charity First Legacy Programme is up and running, you have instant access to tools and marketing aids with which to tailor your campaign
Your charity branded campaign page will be optimised for results. Over 70% of our charity wills have legacy gifts.
We aim to power 100,000 charity legacy pledges with this Charity First Legacy Programme by Christmas 2018. Make sure your charity benefits.
Make sure your charity benefits.
Copyright © 2019 ActiveWills Limited. All Rights Reserved.